1. I started my LAST SEMESTER of college this week! I even took a picture, for my mom of course! I have 1 class that lasts 4 weeks, then I will be in full-time student teaching mode!
2. Xander started gymnastics for the year! He has some great coaches and he is loving it! This summer, h had some hard times, he didn't want to leave my side and would not go into class on hiw own. Last night, when they called for his class... he just walked across the lobby and went right on in! He amazes me. And, he is really doing a good job, or as he would say... he is doing his "very best".
3. I have been taking Xander's Picture every morning before school. I compiled a little collage of them for the blog! He is seriously the cutest! You can follow his daily pictures on Insta with #XPFK3
4. Ok, so this one is kind of random. But, I am DYING to get my hands on one of these shirts! I seriously love it so much. I know it's so weird... but it is so cute and looks so comfy!
P.S. I am sad that the Olympics are almost over... But that's a story for another day.
5. I am So excited to announce that I will start student teaching in the next few weeks! I will be at Emerson Elementary in 1st grade!! I cannot wait to get in there and learn everything I can! I will be posting some fun stuff and updates on the blog HERE!! Follow along with me on this journey!